Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things are looking up.. so far.

I had my Math class last night and we got back our Mid term exam, I got a B!
Oh my goodness am I excited! Granted I could have done better if I understood one part of it, I do need to figure that out but I will take that grade. I have done really well on all the home work assignments getting almost a perfect score on all..
My teacher gave us a take home quiz there is like 50 math problems we need to do, all involving fractions. And a few word problems ( I hate those). On top of our Homework assignment that is due after spring break. (no classes next week) SO much for a break. I also have to study for my Psychology exam That we have after Break. I need to do well on this, after failing the first and getting a B on the second ( i get my grade today for the third one, fingers crossed!!) Im so nervous! I need to get at least a C in this class and a B in Math!

Im already so tired but I have to study like 12 hours per class.. which is hard.
Still going through the ropes with Financial aid. I mailed in some paperwork on Tuesday, my moms tax forms and stupid stuff like that. I did not want to involve her not to mention how long it took for her to get those forms to me. I have kids I should not need her information, but after fighting I guess Im just caving in. They need her stuff, so here it goes. I hope I find out soon what will happen for this semester and next semester. I want to get this done, I do not want to take a semester off.

Well I have to get to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment