Saturday, March 12, 2011

So very busy no time to post.

It has been a couple weeks I know. I have neglected myself. But I have been studying so hard. I got a B+ on my last Psychology exam and I should find out the score of the one I took Thursday this week. Math is also going pretty well. Things were a bit rocky at first, but school is going better.

I am so tired all of the time, and I can tell its not normal exhaustion. I have been tired, and this is different maybe I am just being paranoid but I do not like setting myself up. SO Until I know for sure I will believe something is wrong NOBODY can be this tired. And it started before I went back to school and before I had kids, its just getting worse as the days, weeks, and months go on. I have my good days, but even then I'm to tired to do simple things. Maybe its just Chronic fatigue in that case I hope there is something the Doctors can do. Could be anything really. I just know something is not right. No matter how much sleep on my good days 4 hours of sleep is OK and I can partly function, or some days 4, 6, 8, 10, 14 hours whatever Just does not matter at all. I am a Zombie. I was thinking maybe its just sleep deprivation.. now that's doubtful. But I am managing some how to get by day by day. I have to study like 20 hours a week for my classes for anything to actually stick however. Which is not easy having two children.

What do I do in this case, I need to go to school, I need to work but most of all I need to be with my children. I am doing this all for my children, so its all just jumbled. Time to find a Doctor, I need to get this under control.
Thanks for listening

I am going to try to post more, I feel better after I write. 

No comments:

Post a Comment